A vehicle breakdown can occur at any time of day, and, unfortunately, it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times (and locations) possible. For this reason, it’s important to have the number of a 24-hour towing company saved in your phone’s contacts, just in case.
Here are just a few examples of some of the most significant benefits of 24-hour emergency towing services:
- Accidents: Disaster can strike at any time on the road. If you get into an accident and your car is no longer operable, you’ll need to have a towing company come out and remove the vehicle from the road and take it to a shop or a junkyard. If this happens overnight, 24-hour towing companies are your only option.
- Response time: Emergency towing services pride themselves on their fast response time. When you place your call, they will get someone out to your location as soon as possible to get your vehicle safely removed from the site of the accident or breakdown.
- Insurance: Most towing services are approved suppliers for insurance companies. If you already have roadside assistance included in your insurance plan, you can check if your towing service is allowed to directly bill your insurance company. That makes matters a whole lot simpler and more affordable.
- Round-the-clock service: Whether you have an accident, a vehicle breakdown or a car that simply won’t start up when you need it to, you can have instant access to a tow no matter what time of day it is.
- Additional services: Emergency towing services often provide more than just towing. They’ll have plenty of add-on services, like battery jump starts, tire replacement, fuel delivery and even mobile locksmith services in case you accidentally lock yourself out of your vehicle. Whatever problem you’re having with your vehicle at any time of day, you can get emergency assistance quickly from a 24-hour towing team.
- Cost-effective service: You may need to pay a bit more for service in off hours, but those services still are likely to be dependent more on distance and type of vehicle than they are on the time of your incident.
- Storage: 24-hour emergency towing services provide you with property on which you can store your damaged vehicle until it can be repaired. These facilities usually are well protected with security systems and cameras to prevent theft, intrusion and burglary.
- Expert service: The folks who work 24-hour emergency shifts are dedicated to helping people who find themselves in an unexpected jam and are capable of delivering high-quality service to get your vehicle removed and to usher you to safety.
Want to know more about what we include with our 24-hour emergency towing services? Contact the team at AMR Auto Repair & Towing with any questions you have, and we will be happy to provide you with further information about what you can expect when you call us in need of roadside assistance. We look forward to helping you out of a challenging and stressful situation!
Categorised in: Towing Company
This post was written by Writer