Some Essentials You Should Keep in Your VehicleSeptember 24, 2019 5:42 am Leave your thoughts
You never know when you might find yourself dealing with car troubles that leave you stranded, so it’s important to have a contingency plan in place. In the event that you have to wait for towing service or roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT, there are several things you should keep in your vehicle. By keeping a few key items on hand, you can keep yourself prepared, no matter what happens on the road:
- Your owner’s manual: Your vehicle owner’s manual should always stay with your car. The manual contains a lot of important information that will come in handy if you ever experience mechanical or electrical problems. If you notice an alert on your dashboard or a mechanical problem that you aren’t familiar with, your owner’s manual can provide you with the information you need to resolve the issue.
- A spare tire: If one of your tires blows out on the road, a spare can get you to a repair shop so you can get a replacement. Some new cars do not come equipped with spare tires, so make sure you have one in your trunk whenever you’re on the road.
- Jumper cables: Jumper cables come in handy when your battery fails, or when another driver needs a jump start. You can buy a set of jumper cables at a relatively low price at any auto parts store and even some grocery stores. Make sure to buy a set with longer cables so that you can reach the battery if you are unable to park directly in front of the other car.
- A first aid kit: First aid kits contain medical supplies that can be used to treat some minor injuries in an emergency. These supplies can come in handy if you are involved in an accident and you have to wait on emergency medical responders. Make sure to purchase a kit with emergency blankets so you can stay warm in the event that your car breaks down during freezing weather.
- Flashlights and flares: Car issues are always frustrating to deal with, and the situation only becomes worse when you get stuck after dark. Keep flares and flashlights in your car so you can ensure that your vehicle is as visible as possible to other drivers, even when it’s dark outside.
- Food and water: It’s a good idea to have some non-perishable food items and bottles of water on hand. If you have to wait a long time for towing service or roadside assistance, you will be glad to have some food and water in the car to tide you over.
Need roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT?
When you need towing service in Salt Lake City, UT, you want to feel confident that you will receive professional, timely assistance. At AMR Auto Repair & Towing, we have been dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality roadside assistance and towing services in the area, and we continue to develop a reputation for our outstanding customer service. Give us a call today to find out more about everything we have to offer.
Categorised in: Roadside Assistance, Tow Truck Service
This post was written by Writer