Roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT is a great option for drivers. This service comes in handy in many tough situations. But exactly what does roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT cover?
This may vary by insurance plan or service agreement, but a few standard services are typically included with roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT. Following are the most common inclusions:
- Battery jump: If your battery dies (you left the lights on, you were parked outside in frigid temperatures, etc.), roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT will usually provide a jump start. A technician will come to your location with jumper cables or a battery starter and get your car running again.
- Towing: If the problem with your vehicle cannot be fixed roadside, the service will tow your car to a mechanic. The destination typically must be within a certain number of miles. If you prefer a location that is outside of this radius, you can simply pay a fee to have the vehicle towed where you want it to go.
- Tire change: If you experience a flat tire, your roadside assistance service will help. The technician will come to your location and replace the flat with your spare. Always make sure you have a spare on hand for these situations!
- Lockouts: Did you lock your keys in your car? A locksmith can be expensive. Fortunately, most roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT will provide lockout service to gain entry to your car if you can’t get in your vehicle. However, if the technician cannot gain entry and must call a locksmith, this additional service may or may not be covered by roadside assistance, or it may only be partially covered.
- Fuel supply: If you run out of gas while on the road, you have backup. A technician will bring a supply of fuel to your location. They will provide enough gasoline to get you to the nearest gas station. You may be charged the cost of the fuel for this service.
- Winching: Are you stuck in the mud? Did you slide on the ice into a snowbank? If your vehicle needs extrication, your roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT will help. A professional will dislodge your vehicle and get you safely back on the road.
Do you need roadside assistance?
You’ve asked, “What does roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT cover?” Another important question to now consider is whether or not you need this service. As you decide if it’s worth the investment, consider three key factors: the age of your car, your commute and the cost of the service. These will help you determine if roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT is right for you.
Get Top Service
Contact the team at AMR Auto Repair & Towing to learn more about roadside assistance in Salt Lake City, UT and what we can offer. We specialize in towing, heavy duty towing, private impounding, lockouts and jump starts. Our mobile mechanics are available 24 hours a day for emergency service. Call us today!
Categorised in: Roadside Assistance
This post was written by Writer