Important Numbers You Should Always Have in Your PhoneSeptember 29, 2018 5:31 am Leave your thoughts
If you’re like a lot of people, you probably have hundreds of phone numbers saved in your cell phone. Some of those contacts might be people you call or text every day, while others might be people you’ve only met once or twice. Regardless of who you are or where you live, there are a few numbers that you should always have saved in your phone. Let’s take a closer look at some of them:
- Tow company: First up, you should always have the number of a reliable tow truck in Salt Lake City, UT saved in your contacts. A tow truck service can bring your broken-down car from the side of the road all the way to your preferred service station to have it repaired. Your best bet for a reliable tow service is our crew at AMR Auto Repair & Towing. We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year to bring your car wherever you need to go.
- Roadside assistance: You might not always need a tow truck when your car breaks down while you’re out and about. That’s where a roadside assistance team comes in handy. If you’re not a member of a club like AAA, you can always give us a call. We can do everything from jumping your car to winching you out of a ditch. Again, we’re always on call to help you out of a sticky situation.
- Locksmith: Thanks to new technology that prevents your doors from locking if the key fob is inside the vehicle, having a locksmith’s number isn’t as vital as it used to be. But what happens if your key fob is dead or if you drive an older car? In that case, you’d better hope that you have a trusty locksmith saved in your contacts! Luckily for our customers, we can also perform automotive locksmith services for those who’ve locked themselves out of their vehicle.
- Highway emergency systems: We’re taught from a young age to immediately call 911 in case of an emergency, but that’s not always your best bet. If you’re involved in an accident that doesn’t involve any injuries, police often prefer that you call an emergency highway system instead of dialing 911. Dispatchers at the emergency highway system will alert the proper authorities to help sort out the situation. You can also call this number to report reckless driving or hazardous spills on the roadway.
- Car insurance: If you’re involved in an accident, the first number you should call is either the emergency highway system or 911 (depending on whether or not there are any injuries). The second number you should dial is that of your car insurance claim provider. The sooner you call after the accident, the better able you’ll be to describe the situation in full detail, which will help your chances of receiving a better claim for the damages.
Be sure to program all of the numbers above into your cell phone, especially ours. Call AMR Auto Repair & Towing day or night, and we’ll come to pick you and your vehicle up with a tow truck in Salt Lake City, UT. Our tow truck and roadside assistance teams are standing by 24/7 to help you out of whatever precarious situation you’ve found yourself in!
Categorised in: Tow Truck Service
This post was written by Writer