Whether it’s your fault because you left the lights on, or if your battery is just old, car owners can run into sticky situations when their engine won’t turn over. Who do you call in these emergency situations, though? You could wait around for a friendly passerby to jump your car, but how long is that going to take? Instead of wasting your time, call a tow truck company in Salt Lake City, UT. Keep reading to learn why we’re your best bet for jumping your car:
- Quick service: If you’re like most people, you can’t wait around for someone to come along and jump your car. Be sure to call AMR Auto Repair & Towing when you’re stuck in a parking lot with a dead battery. We’ll send one of our trucks to your location right away to get your vehicle back up and running in no time at all.
- We’re experts: Despite what you may think, jumping a car isn’t as easy as attaching some cables to the battery and turning the car on. You have to know which cables go on which part of the battery. We’ve been jumping cars in emergency situations for years, so you can rest assured that we know exactly what we’re doing.
- We can tow your car to a shop: Let’s hope that your car just needs a simple jump to get back up and running again. Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case. Sometimes our customers’ vehicles have to go into the shop for repairs or battery replacement. Luckily we’re there to give them a tow to a repair shop! One of our tow trucks can take your car back to our shop for repairs or a quick battery replacement.
What to do while you’re waiting
While we strive to reach your car as soon as possible, it can sometimes take a while for a tow truck company in Salt Lake City, UT to make it to your location. Here’s what to do as soon as you realize that your car won’t start:
- Call us right away: Though cell phones can be major distractions in some circumstances, they’re lifesavers in emergency situations. Be sure to give us a call as soon as you try to start your car to no avail. We’ll be on the scene as soon as possible to give you a jumpstart.
- Stay in your car: Your safest option while you’re waiting for us is to just sit tight in your car. Sitting in your car might get boring after a while, but at least you won’t run the risk of getting hit by another vehicle or succumbing to extremely hot or cold temperatures! We’ll be on the scene before you know it, so just hang in there for a little bit inside the comfort of your vehicle.
Don’t risk letting anyone other than the pros at AMR Auto Repair & Towing jump your car. Our professionals have years of experience in these emergency situations, and we can tow you back to our auto repair shop if your battery needs to be replaced!
Categorised in: Towing Company
This post was written by Writer